Re: Support for boolean queries in apropos

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:30:36 -0400 (EDT)
Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> wrote:

> I will note, though, that using [ ]
> for grouping clashes with using them for regex [] in at least some
> cases; if we want to even allow adding regexes in the future, we might
> want to use something else for grouping.

True, and that's as good a reason as any to use parentheses.  I wanted
to avoid quotes, but there's no real need to do that.  After all, I
don't foresee apropos scripts depending on variable interpolation (which
would still be possible anyway.)

--jkl