Re: ctype, chrtbl, rune tables and POSIX2008

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:11:57AM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> your suggestion is to add xlocale without uselocale, right?

Yes.

> is the rest of his patch ok for you?

Looking at the latest version, I don't agree with using _ all over the
place. I think it would help to clean up dead code first -- is there a
good reason for keeping CITRUS optional? Getting rid of that helps for
all the patches in the area (ctype, multi-locale etc). After having only
a single implementation, we can easily go over each function set and
merge it individually.

Joerg