Re: make: should -j affect cwd?

Just as a parenthesis...

On Tuesday, at 21:23, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
| Even if you don't add robopkg (or whatever that fork is called) here

"robotpkg" :)
And it uses GNU make. That was a deliberate choice, because the target audience
use only linux systems and I had the feeling that people would consider me an
alien if I had to teach them to use "bmake" instead of just "make". It was (is)
already difficult enough to teach them to think in terms of "release" and
"package managment system" for their own software :)