Re: Change to OpenSSH - HomeDirectory

On 12-01-13 09:51 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
In your example case, cd /u&&  ln -s . u  would do the trick.
At least, that's the canonical cheat sheet for tftpd setup :-)

Possibly but I would like to keep away from recursive links.

I wonder what more complicated scenarios would be possible with
your change, and whether the added complexity is outweighed by
the benefit.

The changes are actually quite simple.  Much simpler than I thought
that they were going to be.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost