Re: fs-independent quotas

> The arguments that ufs_quota_entry (or whatever its name is) will be
> good enough for any future filesystem is just not true.

You have asserted that.

Proof by repeated assertion is...unconvincing.

Not that I think nuermic IDs will be good forever.  But, given the lack
of any _okther_ filesystem interfaces that represent such things as
strings, I think they are far enough off that it is much too early to
try to design them in here.

\ / Ribbon Campaign