Re: [GSoC 2011] [Status Report] Apropos Replacement

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Abhinav Upadhyay
<er.abhinav.upadhyay%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM, dieter roelants
> <dieter.NetBSD%pandora.be@localhost> wrote:
> Hi dieter
>> This looks very useful. I wonder about 2 things:
> Thanks :)
>
>> - would it be possible to let the incremental updating of makemandb use
>> the date in the man page to decide if it  has to be re-indexed?
> It does not keep track of the data in the man pages. But I suppose you
> are asking this in the context of pages which have been updated. For
> that  makemandb works something like this:
Sorry for the typo. I meant to say "It does not keep track of the date
in the man pages" :)

Also, I mistakenly linked the report to the thumbnail version of the
images. I have fixed it, thanks to Petra for pushing the the update.

--
Abhinav