Re: New library addition

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 06:48:28AM +0200, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Alistair Crooks <agc%pkgsrc.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> > % make GUARD=PERFUSE CATEGORY=perfused setlist
>
> I fail here. What should the current directory be? Irun it in
> src/distrib/sets

The reason that bsd.setlist.mk is included in the library and perfused
source Makefiles is so that it can use the information defined in the
Makefiles (and shlib_version files, where applicable) in those
directories. (see the MAN=perfused.8 and PROG=perfused definitions
passed to gensetlist, to name but two).

> BTW, the output is nice to have, but one still have to manually merge
> the new entries in the setlist files, a boring process in which an human
> is likely to make errors.

One step at a time, yeah.  I am worried that it might not work in 100%
of the cases, so I'm looking for more exposure for it. As such, it seems
a shame to put any more resources into that; I'll make time if people
find it useful. So far, there's only been one opinion expressed (thanks,
Marc :-)).

Regards,
Alistair