Re: Moving rc.d scripts to base.tgz

> Since you give an example with ls being standard and containing
> 'every option they [most people] could possibly want',

I found that amusing, because it was just a day or two ago I added a
new option to (my) ls.  (I made it sort numbers numerically rather than
lexicographically, so that, for example, file42.txt sorts before
file107.txt, and added an option to get the strict lexicographic sort.
I'm still not sure whether I'm going to leave the code in, leave it in
but reverse the sense of the flag, take it out, or what.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign