Re: Moving rc.d scripts to base.tgz

> I don't follow you here.  The scripts I am referring to are not supposed to
> be modified by end users.
I still can't understand what makes you believe so. Would you elaborate on
that?

> They are scripts whose behavior is (or should be) tunable from configuration
> files.
OK, I agree here. However, what way do you propose to change the order of
execution of rc.d scripts? I believe veriexec should be run right after fsck,
but at present it REQUIREs mountall, which in turn REQUIREs ypbind and named.
named is one of them things I want checked _before_ they are run.

Best regards