sqlite/Heimdal.

I am in the process of upgrading Heimdal in base.  It turns out
that Heimdal now requires sqlite3 and includes its own version of
same.  I think that it would be more general utility to import
sqlite3 independently, though, and would like to start a discussion
about doing it.

The license on sqlite3 is public domain.

It has no dependencies beyond -lc and -lphtread.  The package is
one (rather large) C file, two headers and some autoconf goo only.
And so it should be relatively easy to maintain and upgrade.

More information about sqlite3 can be found at http://sqlite.org/

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://Imrryr.ORG/~elric/