Re: humanize_number(3) for dd(1) summary?

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 03:47:45PM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
 > > That would break my shell script that echoes commands into telnet .....
 >
 > Does it work at all?  I have tried feeding commands to telnet
 > through a pipe, one has to use more advanced tools (Lua doesn't
 > help much with it).

It can be done, it's just a pain. You need to make sure the input
pipeline ends with "sleep 1" (or more) to make sure the material
actually gets across the connection before it gets close. Sometimes
you also need "sleep 1" at the beginning. But with those it more or
less works.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost