Re: tn3270, mset and map3270

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 02:30:32AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 > On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 11:48:06PM +0100, Adam Hoka wrote:
 >  > I was just a about to make the package in pkgsrc, when I have realised it
 >  > wouldn't work with terminfo, so it makes no sense to have a package.
 >
 > That's not so clear. Anyway, there's now a package in pkgsrc.  It's
 > probably not perfect, but it should serve for the time being at least.

Apparently it won't. I woke up this morning to find a demand to remove
it because it's not allowed to have files/*. Instead I'm supposed to
spend all day turd-polishing and making formal release tarballs and
everything else.

I will remove it as instructed. Somebody else can deal with it; I'm
tired of the BS.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost