Re: Printing the device tree

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> Hi all,
> someone asked a while ago for a script to print the device tree in a
> nicely formatted fashion. Attached is a script to either draw some ASCII
> art or produce dot output for graphviz (with -d). Comments?

That's working great, thanks !

I just had to make the following changes to make it works (old drvctl?):
[beware, manual diff]
@@
-        children2=$(drvctl -l $2: | while read parent child; do echo
$child; done)
+        children2=$(drvctl -l $2 | while read parent child; do echo
$child; done)

@@
-print_tree "root" "" "yes"
+print_tree "root" "mainbus0" "yes"