terminfo married to curses

Hi List

I've finished marrying terminfo to curses and it now requires further testing!

nvi, vim and emacs all work exactly as before.
I've tested all the userland apps and the games that use curses or termcap, to various levels (pun intended) without issue.
tmux works fine (patch required to force link to curses)
Other curses/terminfo/termcap apps from pkgsrc also seem to work as before.

I've been running this on my -current system for quite some time now and am very happy with the result.

To install, you need to -current sources as of today, expand the terminfo archive [1] into /usr/src and then apply the patch [2].

Comments welcome :)

Thanks

Roy

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/~roy/libterminfo-20091208.tar.bz2