Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

>>> The memory requirements are actually low, 64K RAM per state.
>> That doesn't strike me as all that low, in the kernel.
> I understand where you're coming from, but these days that kind of
> overhead fits in the Unix kernel on cellphones.

Has NetBSD lost its interest in running on old or otherwise constrained
hardware, then?  I know lots of machines - I even own some - where 64K
of overhead in the kernel is nontrivial.

> It's about the best you're going to find out there.

Not really.  NetBSD used to be significantly better than that.  (Still
is, if you still run the NetBSD that used to be.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign