Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

Am 18.10.2009 um 17:23 schrieb Thor Lancelot Simon:

[...]

I don't think what Marc means by 'scripting language' is "language for
scripts to be invoked like executables from the command line". I think he probably means something more like "language for scripting the built- in
functionality of other applications".  Lua is meant for this and it is
very good at it. It is also small and fast and has a suitable license.

That is exactly what I meant. Sorry that it was not clear from my initial posting.

[...]