Re: terminfo implementation

Here's a new snapshot, using the jenkins_hash and nbperf Joerg posted in another thread. Changing from mph to nbperf reduced the binary of libterminfo size by nearly 10k :)
http://www.netbsd.org/~roy/terminfo-20090718.tar.bz2

The only thing I have left on my todo list is to stop exposing the termcap hash directly. After this has been done, and hopefully a consensus on jenkins_hash in libc has been reached I'll request a merge into -current. So now's a good time for more comments or any missing infocmp/tic that you think you really need.

Thanks

Roy