man pages in wrong section? or tools in wrong locations?

Probably doesn't matter much, but maybe some of this can be cleaned up.

The following /usr/sbin/ commands have corresponding documentation in man1
(general commands) instead of man8 (system commands).

altqstat
bpm
daicctl
dtmfdecode
ipftest
ipresend
ipsend
iptest
kimpersonate
lptest
mopchk
mopcopy
mopprobe
moptrace
omshell
pkg_add
pkg_admin
pkg_create
pkg_delete
pkg_info
postalias
postcat
postconf
postdrop
postfix
postkick
postlock
postlog
postmap
postqueue
postsuper
screenblank
sendmail
sntp
srtconfig
sup

By the way, I think pkg_info is useful for general (man1 is okay and
/usr/bin makes sense to me).

The reason I am looking at this closely is for printed bound manuals. I
want system manuals correctly separated from general manuals. In these
cases, by using man8 versus man1, I'd get this wrong. Any thoughts on
this?

I have feeling some of these has been covered before. Feel free to point
me to archives ...