Re: groff/-mandoc replacement (OT)

> Use of non-mdoc markup is discouraged at best and often enough simply
> an error.

I've written a number of manpages which drop into the underlying roff
simply because I haven't found any other way to get what I want.

In all the cases I can think of offhand, "what I want" is a blank line,
usually to compensate for the way certain tables like to leave no space
between the last line of the last entry and following text.

Perhaps mdoc can do this.  But if so, I haven't figured out how,
despite spending substantial time poring over mdoc(7) and
mdoc.samples(7).  (I don't know enough roff to UTSL.  Perhaps I should
change that....)

\ / Ribbon Campaign