Re: groff/-mandoc replacement

Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 03:43:45PM +0100, Kristaps DÅonsons wrote:
>> I haven't given it much field testing, so I'm looking primarily for
>> patchers and roff/mdoc-knowledgeable testers.  Pointers:
>>
>> Site:         http://mdocml.bsd.lv/
>> Source:       http://mdocml.bsd.lv/snapshots/mdocml.tar.gz
>> NetBSD Port:  http://mdocml.bsd.lv/ports-netbsd/mdocml.tar.gz
>>

> Interesting!
>
> I just added this as textproc/mdocml.
>
> However, it wasn't very happy on the first man page I tried it on:
>
> "mdocterm ls.1" gave me:

Thomas, mdocterm(1) only supports the -bullet, -dash, -enum, -hyphen,
-tag and -ohang lists at this moment.

I anticipate having the remaining list types (and -column, which is the
most difficult) in the next few days.  They parse fine in mdoc(3), but I
want the output nice and regular.

It's very much in development -- I wasn't inclined to release until I
had /all/ manuals correctly rendering (less the broken ones), but I'd
rather get moving faster with more eyes.  There's only so many times I
can run it side-by-side with nroff, with the mentioned shell script,
until my old peepers give out.

I'll re-post when I have full support, but in the meantime, the more
patches, eyes, and problem reports, the better!

Thanks,
Kristaps