integration of lvm to etc

Hi folks,

I have written these two patches, which add support for lvm into the etc scripts.

security.diff add support for lvm, it backups lvm configuration and saves it to /var/backups/lvm

lvm tools has it's own backup dirs in /etc/lvm/backup and /etc/lvm/ archive where is lvm configuration placed before every change made to lvm metadata. NetBSD security diff will copy these files to /var/backup.

lvm.diff is lvm rc.d startup script. I have written it with plain shell so it can be run without usr/bin
mounted and it means that we can place usr on LV :).

Any comments, suggestions ?

Regards

Adam.