Re: [RFC] introducing new locale-db implementation (Re: lib/39662: shortcomings in LC_{MONETARY,NUMERIC,TIME,MESSAGES} db format)

(I removed gnats from my reply.)

Thank you much for your work on this.

I am interested in writing a short news article about this for the NetBSD
website.

From the non-developer point of view, any examples of what NetBSD
end-users / administrators can do to notice or take advantage of the new
improved LC_MONETARY, LC_NUMERIC, LC_TIME, LC_MESSAGES?

(I see a few uses of LC_TIME in our userland.)

And for NetBSD developers, what can we do to help build upon these
improvements?

And does the chrtbl.8 manual page need to be updated? (It discusses that
LC_NUMERIC is not fully implemented.)