Re: X11R7 & man.conf

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 08:58:17AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> Does the patch below make any sense? Or should we handle X11R7 there?

No.  It should be the reverse order, because people upgrading a system
to X.Org won't get the XFree86 files obsoleted, so the X11R7 search
paths must come before X11R6.

There are still many more such changes pending, but I have troubles with
postinstall(8) itself.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost