[GSoC] Atfify - introduction

Hello Devs,

My name is Łukasz Strzygowski, I'm 19 years old, first year comp-sci student,
new to NetBSD. I've been accepted for this year's Google Summer of Code to
convert remaining regression tests to ATF and meanwhile to possibly improve
ATF itself. My mentor is Julio M. Merino Vidal. You can read more about my
project on its website[1] (it's rather sparse at the moment, but I'll keep
there all relevant information, including regular status reports). You can
contact me on mail[2] or jabber[3]. I will be happy to receive any feedback.

Thanks,
Łukasz

1. http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/atfify/
2. qx89l4 gmail com