where are ATF examples? (was: calendar on Sunday shows Wednesday and multiple days are skipped)

I will start writing regression tests for calendar.

Please point me to the documentation or examples.

I found /usr/share/doc/atf/README which doesn't help me. I found
atf-test-case but still don't know where to begin.

My plan is to have:

1) set of calendar configurations files.

2) corresponding set of correct output when using the provide calendar
configurations.

3) some ATF configuration to run calendar with desired switches using
calendar configurations files -- and then compare the results.

4) adjust Makefile(s) as needed to run these new
tests for src/usr.bin/calendar.

Can someone please point me to some example tests already in NetBSD's src?

Thanks