Re: seekdir/telldir bug + fix

Salut,

Christos suggested that I move the compat function to the compat
directory, however, I am not sure what would be the correct way to do
this. I understand that I should add a C file to lib/libc/compat/gen,
but should there be any preprocessor magic like in compat_readdir.c, or
should I simply yank the function into a file and leave it?

                                Tonnerre