calendar not matching with latest revision

Ten entries should match today:

$ cat /home/reed/calendar.test
4/9             4/9
9 April         9 April
Apr. 9          Apr. 9
Wednesday       Today is Wednesday
Wednesday       Wednesday
*Wednesday      *Wednesday
**              **
April*          April*
9 *             9 *
*9              * 9

$ calendar -f /home/reed/calendar.test
4/9             4/9
9 April         9 April
Wednesday       Wednesday
**              **
April*          April*
9 *             9 *

This is based on examples from calendar man page.

I noticed that some important reminders in my ~/calendar aren't getting
emailed to me anymore.

Using revision  1.43 of calendar.c and commenting out WARNS=4 it then
works:

tx:calendar$ ./calendar -f /home/reed/calendar.test
4/9             4/9
9 April         9 April
Apr. 9          Apr. 9
Wednesday       Today is Wednesday
Wednesday       Wednesday
*Wednesday      *Wednesday
**              **
April*          April*
9 *             9 *
*9              * 9

The broken revision is:
----------------------------
revision 1.44
date: 2008/03/07 19:22:22;  author: christos;  state: Exp;  lines: +172
-164
ansi and lint fixes from Anon Ymous

This is particularly interesting since it broke the "*Day" feature noted
in your calendar.c change log entry from day before.

Any regression testing for calendar? I didn't see any, but may have
overlooked.

Am I the only person using calendar(1) for custom reminders? :)

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. Who is Anon Ymous?