Re: 64 bit time_t changes

      Tom Spindler <dogcow%babymeat.com@localhost> said:

>> But I don't have concrete reason that current major/minor space
>> is not enough.

> It'd be nice to be able to unify all the device numbers, since (IIRC)
> some ports have different major/minor numbers for the same device.

Major numbers which are greater than 159 are already reserved for
the MI purpose, so we can already allocate/change the numbers without
changing the dev_t size.

On the other hand, It'd be nice to unify DISKUNIT(), DISKPART(),
DISKMINOR() and MAXPARTITIONS macros across the ports (without
changing the maximum number of partitions of on-disk disklabel
format).  64bit dev_t helps this.
--
soda