Re: mail.local

On 9-Feb-08, at 3:56 PM, David Holland wrote:

Does libexec/mail.local serve any purpose in base now that we've
banished sendmail? Postfix has its own local delivery.

Smail-3, as well as I'm sure many other third-party MTAs, expect decent modern systems to have a good secure local delivery agent of their own, eg. just like mail.local.

--
                                        Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
                                        <woods%planix.ca@localhost>