Re: larn, and other games

On 03-Feb-2008 David Holland wrote:
> I am also planning to commit the larn 12.2 and 12.3 merge bits
> piecemeal, that is, one more-or-less-self-contained thing at a time;

Is it worth tagging the source as you go, ie, tag 12.0 now, 12.2 later, then
12.3?  Not so much for ease of future patches (ha!) but more just historical
reasons, so someone who is interested in larn archeology can pull 12.0 easily?
AFAIK, we have the only surviving copy of 12.0 on the net.  (Don't worry about
a 12.2 tag if it makes your work harder)  I'm assuming here that the tag can be
applied to just the larn directory.

> I meant only the new UI/command stuff, and I think I will in fact make
> it default to off.

Since there is a .larnops file, is this something that can easily be set in
there, and will there be a commandline switch to flip them back on?

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/