Re: realtime functions in userland

david%l8s.co.uk@localhost said:
> > +ASM_GLUE+= __clock_gettime.S
> That variable wasn't really added for you to do that too it.

Hmm - may be, but it does exactly what we need here.
We need a PSEUDO to get the syscall with an internal
symbol name, nothing more.
We could duplicate the ASM_GLUE rule, but that would
be an exact duplicate which would look strange.
Or we could use the .c GLUE and add a pointless wrapper
which doesn't look better...
Or add asm source for each port...

Any ideas how to get this cleaner?

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt