Subject: RE: definition of TRUE and FALSE in system headers
To: Marco Trillo <marcotrillo@gmail.com>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/23/2007 14:07:13
Haai,

On Mon, July 23, 2007 14:00, Marco Trillo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/23/07, De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info> wrote:
>>[snip]
>
> <stdbool.h> defines "true" and "false" in lowercase (and "bool" to map
> to the "_Bool" type). This is part of the C99 standard. It also
> defines the "__bool_true_false_are_defined" symbol.

I'm perfectly aware of that. Doesn't it make sense to define TRUE and
FALSE there first and then define true and false as their uppercase
equivalents? It seems very odd to have two equally named constants with
equal contents defined in seperate places for political raisins.

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!