Subject: Xen
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Petr Janda <petr@punchyouremployer.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/20/2006 01:59:58
Hi there,
Where I work we use NetBSD 3.0/386 and we have decided to convert one of
our boxes to Xen to run Debian Linux as an unprivileged domain. Ive
converted the box to Domain0 so far. But I have no idea how to install
Debian Linux or any other Linux distribution for that matter. I dont
have time to do much research/never used Xen before. I will do an
in-depth research once we get the virtual debian server up.

Can someone write up a simple step-by-step how to for me what to do now
to get Debian running as quick as possible?

Cheers,

Petr