Subject: iop(4) reference to I2O...
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Igor Sobrado <igor@string1.ciencias.uniovi.es>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/02/2005 20:51:01
Hello!

to external documentation, but I have an impressive ability to chose the
wrong lists to post messages).  I will post here instead... hope it is
the right mailing list.  ;-)

I found what I think it is a problem in iop(4).  One of the references
in the "See Also" section seems wrong to me:

  http://www.intelligent-io.com/ is not related with I2O at all, though.

I suggest removing this reference.  Should I open a PR on this issue?

Can I suggest minimizing the number of references to URLs too?  Most
URLs are short lived (at least when compared to operating systems
documentation).  I believe that references to other manual pages,
RFCs, and published articles and standards are more adequate.

Cheers,
Igor.