Subject: Re: binary/character floating point conversion
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: J.T. Conklin <jtc@acorntoolworks.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/06/2005 21:31:17
jtc@acorntoolworks.com (J.T. Conklin) writes:
> I've run into a slight problem with building gdtoa lint libraries that
> I'll bring up in a separate message as I have to run off to a meeting.

The problem I'm having is that the gdtoa code causes a lot of lint
errors due to its low level bit bashing, etc.  These could be silenced
at the expense of the divergence caused by adding /*LINTED*/ comments.
Since these aren't exported interfaces, it seems that simply omitting
these source files from the lint library may be preferable.

So my question is whether there is any infrastructure to disable lint
for a subset of files in a library?

    --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin