Subject: Re: rtsol missing from floppy
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/01/2005 10:18:00
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
> 	is it reasonable?  can i commit it?

I missed you were talking about the miniroot installer.
I guess it's OK to put it in there, but what port still does need that
(just curious)?

The "normal" (sysinst) installer has a switch to disable IPv6 (and leave
out things like ping6 and rtsol), maybe that can be done here easily, too?
See the list.inet6 and the corresponding (conditional) setting of the
LISTS variable in the Makefile in src/distrib/i386/floppies/ramdisk-big:

Makefile:
 	.if ${USE_INET6} != "no"
 	LISTS+=         ${.CURDIR}/list.inet6
 	.endif

lists.inet6:
 	PROG    ping6
 	PROG    rtsol
 	SPECIAL ping6           srcdir  distrib/utils/x_ping6

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)