Subject: Re: add less in /rescue
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: mouss <usebsd@free.fr>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/09/2004 21:18:16
Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> It's a very usefull piece of code, for e.g. applying mechanical changes
> to a buch of files. And once you know ed, you use vi in a more efficient
> way. But of course if you're a emacs user you won't understand this :)

yes, I got caught by Meta-s to to a non-return point... My vi use is
less than basic and mostly restricted to times when I am in a hurry
(starting emacs gives you time to get a coffee though ;-p).

That said, I can understand that those who use vi/ed/... do like them.
I also understand that emacs is huge and won't even try to think to
suggest to consider putting it in /rescue :)

mouss