Subject: Re: color_xterm versus xterm_color
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/22/2003 12:44:07
--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:20:01PM -0400, John Klos wrote:
> As per Perry's suggestion, I'll add the latest ncurses (esr) xterm-color
> entry to the termcap from current, and ask that it be pulled into the
> release tree (in time for 1.6.2).

Just for reference, does this mean that I'm going to start seeing
those hideous colors in my xterms by default, as I do on Linux?

What will be the Right way to maintain the current behavior (all
text whatever XTerm*Foreground says it should be)?

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu