Subject: Re: strange setlocale() issue
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/13/2003 17:24:22
> This small programm does not work as expected: [...]
> A ktrace, ktruss and gdb trace did not reveal anything, though.

Surely ktrace shows _something_.  For example, does the process die
from exit(), or from a signal (and if the latter, which signal)?

I'm with greywolf: I'd run it under gdb.  "break main", "run", then
when it breaks at the beginning of main, repeatedly "step" and see what
happens.  (I'd try it myself, but I have nothing even vaguely current
to try it on.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign