Subject: Re: changes to systat io/vm displays?
To: <>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 05/28/2003 21:25:19
> Echo isn't restored.  This doesn't have anything to do with terminal
> type, but I've seen it both on the console (vt220) and on an xterm.  It
> doesn't happen every time, but if you set the update interval short enough
> and then suspend and resume quite a bit, I think you'll see it.

Actually the fist suspend worked, and the second (and subsequent) ones failed.

I've just fixed libcurses so it won't save the tty modes twice when being
resumed if/when the applications resume code called curses functions.

I've also fixed systat to reinstate its signal handler before curses
installs its one - otherwise you lose the curses suspend code completely.

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk