Subject: Re: technical acronyms (misc/17559)
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/09/2003 18:52:20
Okay.  So I'm going to add an acronyms.comp file containing some computer
related acronyms, and then I'll modify wtf(6) to accept a command line
argument to specify in which database to look for (I'll post the patch
first for this).  If anybody has any objection, please say now (and why ;).

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>