Subject: Re: May I join the group ?
To: Trupti Kshirsagar <truptisk@hotmail.com>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/14/2003 04:17:30
On Friday 14 March 2003 04:08, Trupti Kshirsagar wrote:
> To whomsover may concern,
>     I am working in FileSystems as a Systems Engineer. I would like to join
> the group if permitted. So pls. let me know how do i do it ?

I think you just did it.  I assume that you have subscribed to this mailing
list as well as others that interest you.  If you haven't already checked it
out, visit http://www.netbsd.org/MailingLists/ for a description of the
lists.  Subscribe to the ones that interest you and start reading.

You can also visit http://www.netbsd.org/Gnats/ to see what problems have been
reported.  If you think that you can contribute a solution then feel free to
append to a report as described there.  Context diffs are always appreciated.

Welcome aboard.  :-)

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/