Subject: Re: rfc2228 in ftpd
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/30/2002 20:09:01
> It was certainly "relevant" to the subject at hand,
> but was filled with accusatory remarks and has an overly-aggressive tone.
> That's generally not the ways adults carry on a conversation.

And your three posting were above that level?

The way we see it, they were very accusatory, and then our replies to
the accusations were moderated, and it took negotiations to have them
let through.

Mr. Moderator, since Jason implies these are _your_ policies, can you
please publically or privately justify what the reasons were for not
letting those replies of mine through?  If we knew what the policies
actually were....  right now I cannot tell what they are.