Subject: Re: stdio FILE extension
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/20/2001 14:01:21
On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

# [ On Saturday, October 20, 2001 at 15:43:26 (GMT), Charles M. Hannum wrote: ]
# >
# > I update the base system about once a month.
#
# Hmmm.... that's odd, very odd indeed -- I've never seen so many releases
# from NetBSD myself, let alone "major" releases (whatever we might define
# them to be).  Where are you getting your monthly releases from?  And
# you're finding complete pkg[src] releases to go along with them too?

He migrates to -current.

# I think you're dreaming about something totally unrelated to what I've
# been talking about.  Your comments are off base and irrelevant.

I don't think he's all that far off base.  But then, I think you're both
sitting at extreme opposites.  But then, obviously, from both your points
of view, I don't know jack anyway, so what's it matter?

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: My Computer Runs!