Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5.1 release?
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/05/2001 10:49:13
On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 10:17:34AM +0200, Lucio De Re wrote:
> I have to build a server from scratch and have a bit of slack in my
> list of priorities.  Should I do it now, or is 1.5.1 to be released
> imminently?

The release date of 1.5.1 is Real Soon Now(tm). NetBSD is produced
mainly by volunteers (and done in "spare time") and as a result there
can be no firm release dates.

However, it appears the that releases are being built now (although
I cannot confirm this not being a developer).

You could grab the 1.5.1 sources which are available by cvs now or wait
for an official release.

best wishes,
--
Chris