Subject: Re: libahdi [Re: CVS commit: basesrc]
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/07/2000 19:18:43
On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 03:21:49PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	It will probably be best to have a more generic disklabel library,
> 	in which case you'll need to rename/remove it.

I was about to start a thread about something similar for i386.
I have exctracted a set of common routines from fdisk/mbrlabel, for
eventually use it in sysinst too (so that dos/ext2 partition can be
added automatically to the default disklabel, and we can install from
a dos or ext2 partition without too much troubles).
For now it's in libutil, it's really small. Could be moved to a more generic
library if one is created.