Subject: Re: pthreads
To: Nick Hudson <nick@nthcliff.demon.co.uk>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@oreilly.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/12/1999 16:00:52
Nick Hudson wrote:
> Should I need COMPAT_13 in my kernel to run a mit-pthreads linked program?
> If I don't have it I get a "Bad system call" core.

Hmm.  I'm not sure I've ever tested it on a on-COMPAT_13 kernel.
Although, I suppose you shouldn't need COMPAT_13 if you compiled it
from source.

Could you send in a PR with all the details (how it was built, "uname
-a" output, what exactly the error is (ktrace should tell you that)?

--
Christoph Badura					www.netbsd.org

	Anything that can be done in O(N) can be done in O(N^2).
	-- Ralf Schuettau (after looking at a particular piece of code)