Subject: Re: hto{le,be}{16,32,64}() - a plan
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org, tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/09/1999 14:30:25
Simon Burge wrote:

> I've put a tar file of the relevent files in:
> 	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/simonb/endian.tar.gz
> since the diffs are huge since most MD files are gutted, and the
> raw files come to about 900-odd lines.

I've updated this so that <sys/bswap.h> and <sys/endian.h> both include
<sys/types.h>.  There was some mips code in the tree that assumed that
it could just include <machine/endian.h> to check what the value of
BYTE_ORDER is, and the old <mips/endian.h> included <mips/types.h>.

The new endian.tar.gz is 5038 bytes long.

Simon.