Subject: Re: krb5 integration proposal
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/09/1999 11:59:44
[...trimmed tech-net...]

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 11:55:54PM +1000, Simon Burge wrote:
> Eek, so you want the misc.c from the non-domestic telnet and the
> encrypt.[ch] from the domestic one, where there's a misc.c in domestic
> and a encrypt.[ch] in the non-domestic tree?

You got it.

> Is there a functional difference between the source that's common to
> both the domestic and non-domestic distributions - might it be just as
> easy to "cvs delete" the domestic one in this case if you don't want to
> use it?

Almost[*], but..  I don't want to lose any information.  Currently, my
domestic/krb5 tree is very nearly usable in its own right as a kerberos5
distribution, and I hope it will be completely usable as such at some
point.  cvs deleting files loses that.

--aidan
*: There are a lot more files to be deleted in krb5/appl/telnet/libtelnet
   than would be moved in lib/libtelnet under the two separate schemes.