Subject: Y2K Headquarters
To: <>
From: None <safetrek@safetrek.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/06/1998 07:06:29
THE DAY THE WORLD SHUTS DOWN!  Newsweek calls it "the day the
world shuts down," and "the event that could paralyze the
planet."  We would like you to participate in our on-line survey
regarding  Y2K or the millenium bug as many  call the computer
disaster.  Click on www.safetrek.com/surveys to participate.
There is no obligation.  We are concerned about the problem and
we know that people like yourselves, (internet saavy) are
probably the most up to date people on the subject.  We are
building a website to deal with the problem and your
participation in the survey will help us immensely.
Thank you
Safetrek